“Wading through a page of search results for “what is bitcoin” is no match for sitting down with Stephan and Ketan. They’ll put you in a good place to start securing your savings properly.”
In this webinar, Stephan and Ketan will take you through running a full Bitcoin node and tips on holding your own private keys. The agenda will be as follows:
- Practical tips on securing private keys better
- Why running a full node is important
- Various full node options available on the market
- An overview of our recommended method of running a full node and our justification for this recommendation
- Integrating your hardware wallet with your full node
- Curated resources to do your own further research
- Q&A along the way
Take back control of your money. Keeping up with Bitcoin is like drinking from a fire hose. Let us speed you through the learning curve with a webinar tailored for Bitcoin holders who wish to level up their knowledge and advance their understanding.
$25AUD if paid in Bitcoin or Lightning Network.
$50AUD if paid through PayPal.
Note: If paying by Bitcoin, ensure your wallet/exchange supports payments to bech32 (bc1) addresses.
Sydney, Australia Sat, 15 Feb 2020 at 10:00 am AEDT
San Francisco, USA Fri, 14 Feb 2020 at 3:00 pm PST
New York, USA Fri, 14 Feb 2020 at 6:00 pm EST
Berlin, Germany Sat, 15 Feb 2020 at 12:00 midn CET
Singapore, Singapore Sat, 15 Feb 2020 at 7:00 am SGT
The webinar will go for 2 hours and recording made available shortly after.
Webinar will be delivered using Zoom. Download the software from https://zoom.us/download
After checkout register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Y3DYo3b_SJ6229z6kYwk3w